Sunday, May 20, 2007

Caitlin's Blog

I commented on 2 of Caitlin's posts. The first one was about the article she found, "Gaming Is For Grown-Ups," I thought this was an interesting article about how gaming has changed. Most gamers nowadays are adults and they spend a ton of time weekly playing games. I thought this article was interesting since a lot of my friends spend time playing games, especially the new Nintendo Wii.
The next post that I commented on was about the article "CD Music Sales Down 20% in Q1 2007." I recently wrote a paper about this issue and realize what a serious problem this has become. Illegal downloading of music and videos has tremendously effected this market and has had detrimental effects to the music industry as whole. My biggest concern is that these problems will lead to fewer new artists since these issues may cause a lack of interest in future musicians.

No comments: